Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I'm alive!

I am still breathing. I can't believe it's been 10 days since I blogged. Naughty me! I suppose moving house was a pretty good excuse... We've moved into the back of the shop now. Well sort of. We haven't emptied out the garden shed, garage and workshop or cleaned the house or tidied the gardens yet... And Graham is still installing the Trade Me kitchen in the new place. We might have running water tonight...

And the boxes are still clogging up the hallway.

It's always a big job moving - but at least the business is sorted! Artfull Crafts is flat out and it appears that I've been needing an extra worker each day. How cool is that! Juanita and Vicki are fabulous and it's so much fun being in a larger shop.

We have a whole lot of things happening at the moment. There is the Spellbinders Sale (and people love those!) and then we have the Advent Calendars back in stock. Classes are filling up and we have lots of new stock arriving. The 6x6 Kaiser pads arrived back in stock again and I'm hanging out to play with those.

So, do I ever rest? That's a question I get asked all the time. The answer is YES! I sleep really well! And for quite a lot of hours each night. And every now and then I give myself the day off! Like this past weekend. We were supposed to be moving house, but our good friends were camping in Geraldine and so a few of us went out for the day and lazed around their campsite. I read a Scrapbooking Magazine and smiled when I saw a photo of Graham and me in it! It was the Scrapbooking Memories Mag and Kaisercraft had submitted the picture! Aside fomr that, the magazine is really cool and I was HUGELY inspired to do some scrapping.

So I might go now. We've done the postage for the day and we have 2 more hours to go until the shop shuts...

Juanita and I might just have to go and have a sneaky play with some new product..

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a busy but fantastic time, wish I was closer I would gladly help you out in the shop lol ... OMG heaven lol ... You have me dying to get a hold of them pads now lol

    happy scrapping, Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like busy times for you at the moment Liz.....I have nearly finished my two advent calendars for the boys, they along with the 6x6pads have been so much fun creating. Hope you enjoy some time to get some scrapbooking done.

    ReplyDelete