Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Tanya Leigh - Cards

Hi everyone, Tanya Leigh here

Liz sent me a wonderful box of goodies along with the awesome Christmas papers by Teresa Collins


I am a fan of Teresa Collins products and was rapt when these papers arrived on my door step. Get in early as these papers won't last long.
I have one card to show you today using these amazing papers, I was planning on more but due to another big aftershock here in Christchurch yesterday I lost it and just couldn't do anything.

25 December Card



I have done lots of de-stressing and inking and love the old style of Christmas and these papers were perfect for that.

Don't forget to keep checking back for more inspiration from the Design Team girls.

4 comments:

  1. Looks awesome Tanya! Love that music paper and the black/red contrast

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOPS - that was me commenting - forgot to log-out from yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff!!! I really love this card. What a great design. Full of visual interest. Hope you're feeling better after that big quake. PS LOVE the frame!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this card is fantastic , Im soooo loving coming in and checking out this blog

    ReplyDelete