Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Very Very Simple Gift Tags - Joanne

And Im not kidding! They are simple! At this time of the year everyone is so busy and getting a little stressed out, as I'm sure you know. In my opinion some people put far too much pressure on themselves at Christmas time so I decided to do something simple and no stress! :)


For this gift tag I have used one of the larger holly pieces from the Kaisercraft chipboard set, punched a hole in the top and tied some ribbon in it. The great thing about the chipboard that it is a plain kraft colour on the back so we can easily write on it!


Now this one is cut from an Echo Park Paper. Ive put a Kaisercraft rub on at the bottom and once again punched a hole and tied some ribbon in it. The size of this tag would also be great if you wanted to put pictures of the recipient on the tag (perfect for little children that cant read their name yet).


This one is also cut from the same Echo Park paper. The back is just a plain green so will also be easy to write on.


This one is a tag from the Kaisercraft Tag Book. Ive inked the edges heavily (which didnt show too great in the photo), put a small piece of holly from the same chipboard set as mentioned above and a small piece of bling onto the holly.


And this last one is also straight from the Kaisercraft Tag Book. All ive added is some bling to the top of the tree and the ribbon!

Ive just tied all of the ribbon in a bow as I havent yet decided how they will be attached to gifts. Some will be tied on and others will just have some adhesive on the back and stuck on. With the ones that are stuck on I will re-tie the bow nicely.

Thanks for looking! I hope ive inspired you to create some lovely tags with whatever is on your table at the time :) Merry Christmas everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Great ideas. I am a fan of those Kaisercraft Tag books. I must make some myself tonight. It would help if I'd finished the presents though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tags - loving the extra touches you gave the Kaisercraft tags

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love simple and I think these tags are great

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the simple look of your tags!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely. The first one makes me think of making my own holly from punches and paper, I think I'll try it out... thanks for the inspiration, Joanne! Plus, your idea of putting photos on tags is wonderufl - I don't think I have ever seen this done, but what a lovely and simple idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the lovely ideas. I think I sometimes put more thought into wrapping and tagging the gifts than the gifts themselves, hmmmmmmm, is that a problem?

    ReplyDelete