Friday, February 11, 2011

Treasure these Memories ~ Shirl

Hi everyone,
Today I'd like to share a layout I've done using the new Kaisercraft "Love Notes" range.
I know these 'block' paper have been designed to use with the BTP Photo display frames, but I just looked at it and thought ...mmmm well there's no reason why it could'nt be used for a layout, so thats what I've done!



I kept it pretty simple as I wanted to use multiple photo's of my husband & I...we have made many great memories over the years...you might see 2 'wedding photo's of us on this layout, one is from when we did get married in 1997 and the other is when we re-newed our wedding vows on our 10th anniversary...
we re-created our wedding, we had the same celebrant, , went on the same boat, wore the same clothes...(that was a bit stressful, trying to fit back into my wedding dress after 2 kids!) I told Mick that I must really love him as I've married him twice!

Anyway Mick is the love of my life and always will be xx

1 comment:

  1. Awww - this is LOVEly.. Great idea about using the blocks on a LO too!

    ReplyDelete