Thursday, March 3, 2011

Tina- "Love those blooms!"

Hi, it's Tina here with a few pics to share.   As you've probably noticed, I love adding blooms to my projects,  it gives depth and texture, and they are so pretty!

First I have a card I made, based on Tanya Leigh's sketch.  I used Kaisercraft's English Rose collection.  I love that the reverse of the barcode strip is decorated...very sweet.  I used Kaiser's new Paper Blooms  and Sullivan's mini roses on it too.



My layout was made using Graphic 45 "Once Upon A Springtime" paper.   These papers are seriously gorgeous with lots of flowers and fairies.  And the paper is a really, good quality, fantastic for layering and fussy cutting.
 I used Tim Holtz filmstrip, lots of lovely flowers, and Graphic 45 diecut tags and frames.   I added a little extra glitz with some Stickles




 I love making my own flowers so will be posting a few tutorials over the next few weeks.   As they say....Stay tuned!
 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Tina - those Graphic 45 papers are perfect for your style! Love the detail on the Imagine wording
    Lowri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice,love the rolled paper looks fabulous

    ReplyDelete