Thursday, June 9, 2011

Kaisercraft "Blae & Ivy" ~Shirl

Good Morning, everyone!
Its freezing over here in Aust so I'm tipping its worse over there in NZ!
I've got a couple of project to share this morning...
Using the new Kaiser "BLAE & IVY" range..which I just LOVE now that I've worked with it..to be honest I wasnt to sure about it when I first saw it!!
Ist up I've done a simple but effective layout of my husband & I..I've always loved this photo but for 16 years I've never done anything with it...my fav thing on the layout is the little fan and OH so easy to make...I just started with a rectangle if paper and folded it back on itself every 1/2 cm..(I'm hopeless with measurements so I NEVER measure anything! then I just "fanned" it out and glued the ends together..then tied some ribbon and added the beautiful sullivans button...LOVE IT!!!







The next project is my cousins beautiful new wife.Kellie....she's just stunning! and we all love her very much..






I loved the little "dusty Attic"dress form that Liz sent me so I decided to "dress" her in a wedding dress, which was just a piece of lace and I threaded the blue velvet ribbon thru it and glued on the pearls... Love the cluster of Kaiser blooms & mini roses...


Then I had a few minutes to spare before I had to get my kids from school so I made a few very quick cards with the scraps...




Have a great day everyone & keep warm

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Shirl! Love the dress on the dress form :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Shirl - these are amazing. I just love those little bouquets you have made. STUNNING!
    Lowri :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Splendid Shirl. That Blae and Ivy looks just lovely! Really love the dress and the clusters and the fan. Ohhh I can't wait for that collection to arrive...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fan, and love the dress! Wonderful projects, Shirl.

    ReplyDelete