Thursday, August 25, 2011

Christine's Hunt & Gather Cards

Hi everyone, Christine here with my first ever Blog post!

I have some cards to share that I made using the 6x6 pad – Hunt & Gather from Kaisercraft. Love using this paper to make some ‘male’ cards! These have been fun to make.

Card 1
I have used PP, Spellbinders dies- circles, Label 6, string, my sewing machine & raided my youngest son’s tackle box for a fishhook & a swivel!


 
Card 2
Using PP, Spellbinders dies-circles, labels 3 & 9, string, polka dot embossing folder, PearlsMS Layered arches border punch.


Card 3
Using PP, Spellbinders dies- circles and tags, string, my sewing machine.



  Card 4
This card I put together using bits and pieces left over from the other cards!! It is amazing how many cards you can make from these 6x6 pads.

TFL
Have a great day and Happy crafting!

Christine

10 comments:

  1. Great cards Christine - love all the details- and a great first blog post too!
    Lowri :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Christine on your post. Way to go on the cards. Very manly!
    Sandra
    nz.sandra@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab male cards Christine!! Might have to get that 6x6 pad too. Love the use of spellbinders and string!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! Fab cards Christine!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cars Christine, I love the use of the real tackle pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards Christine! Hunt & Gather is a great range.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome first ever blog post Christine...cards are great too. Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very tasteful Christine! A great range!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww love this super great cards

    ReplyDelete
  10. how well you showed off the collection

    ReplyDelete