Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Lowri - Echo Park Advent Calendar

Hi Everyone - Lowri here - I have another advent calendar to share today - this time using the Season's Greetings Collection from Echo Park. I created this project as part of my month as Fresh Face Designer on the Echo Park blog
This fun project was a lot of work – but really worth it! The fabulous mix of colors in the collection make for a nostalgic feel and I am really excited about using this as a home for little treats during the Christmas countdown!
Each drawer front is decorated with paper squares cut from the 6x6 paper pad, stickers from the Alpha Stickers Sheet and a brad


To create the centerpiece I have layered more stickers and made the little 3-d trees using symmetrical die-cuts I cut from the papers using Spellbinders. A chipboard “Merry Christmas” painted red completes the scene. I really wish you could see and touch this project in person - it was very hard to photograph and get a sense of dimension and I don’t feel the pictures do it justice!

Please post a comment if you have any questions.

Lowri :-) 

1 comment:

  1. Hello there! I just love this project and I am wanting make one of my own from scratch. Do you have any of the dimensions for the calendar?

    ReplyDelete