Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christine - Christmas Stocking Fillers

Hi Christine here- today I have some little Kraft boxes I made to put 2 Whittakers Peanut Slabs into to dress them up. I used this tutorial from Splitcoast Stampers- but I have adapted it to fit x2 peanut slabs. Again I have used Kraft card stock and combined it with the Simple Stories 25 days of Christmas 6x6 paper pad. In it there are miniature labels/ATC cards- so cute!









 I widen the card to 8 x 6 1/4 inches to fit the peanut slabs - I then just scored on the short side 1 1/2 inches in from each side and down the long side the score lines were at 1 3/4, 3 1/4, 5, & 6 1/2. Follow the same directions for scoring, cutting & putting together.
They are held shut with the Bakers twine.
Two of these are for my 2 sons who are now in their early 20s but still like having their stocking filled to open on Christmas morning. I started the stockings for them when they were little so that they had something to open while hubby and I had to milk - they then had to wait until we got back and we had had breakfast to open presents that were under the tree. Now these 2 wonderful boys milk for us on Christmas morning and we get to have a sleep in!!
Wishing you all a lovely Christmas!

TFL

Christine

3 comments:

  1. I love this idea too Christine! So great to be able to give hand-crafted gifts - so much more special!
    Lowri

    ReplyDelete