Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Betsy - Recent Cards

Good morning all - Betsy here again to share another couple of cards I have made recently.





I'm rather fond of black and cream cards - think the colour combination is lovely.
The cameo silhouette is a Marianne die - so elegant. I can't remember the name of the papers as they are old ones from my CLEANED up stash. Yes, I have had a clean-out in my workroom!! I love the pins that are in vogue at the moment - actually I had a craze, many years ago, making beaded necklaces etc. The other day I undid them ALL, specifically for making pins.





I love the Sarah Kay stamps etc - this is a 3D image I found on my travels somewhere. I haven't any of the stamps yet, but maybe someday!! Another Marianne folder and Martha Stewart butterfly punch, also her edge punch. I was pleased how it turned out.
Must be on my way - off to Timaru to check up on what's going on at Artfull Crafts!
Happy crafting to you all, blessings on this lovely day,

Betsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment