Thursday, February 2, 2012

Christine - Ball Layouts.


Hi everyone Christine here with some Layouts to share.

These are of my youngest son’s school ball in his last year at the school. The backdrop they had for the photos was very bright!  So when I saw these fabulous papers from Teresa Collins – Carolina Breeze, I knew they would go perfectly with the photos I had.

Love black & yellow together – so this is what I used.
Here are my 2 Layouts….

 

I absolutely adored doing these and have 2 more to show you later in the month!

Supplies used: Teresa Collins – Carolina Breeze 12x12 papers -NellieGentryMyrla, Miranda, Shannon      and stickers.
                        BakersTwine,  

TFL
Have a great day and happy crafting!

Christine

1 comment:

  1. Love the idea of resizing the photo for your layouts. Going to try that.

    ReplyDelete