Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Lisa with some 'Authentique - Genuine' goodness...

Hi Everyone. Lisa here. This month at Artfull Crafts 'Authentique' is taking Centre Stage. WOW - what fabulous paper, the quality is amazing!
Today I have a layout & decorated gift bag to share using the 'Genuine' range lots of blues paired with yellow in this range. It reminds me of denim in fact.The range is great for feminine or masculine projects, due to the varying prints.


The colours & style of this layout are very different than my usual style. It was fun to do something completely different - to challenge myself. I love this photo of my son with our cat. Blue & yellow are apparently the 'in' colours this year...however I can find yellow hard to work with (I'll have to work on that..lol). So, I put some red in the mix & this is what I came up with. A bit of stamping, doodling, layering & embellishing. My journalling is hidden on the little note peeking out from the top of the photo.


Well, by now you probably know that I have to make something else whilst I have a range of goodies out. So this time I decided it would be fun to decorate a plain Kraft gift bag. A few layers - of punched edged papers, some ribbon,string & bling & your done.

Make sure you check out the full range in the shop. The sticker sheets that are in the range are a fabulous way to get those projects done quickly!

Have a great day.

Lisa

2 comments:

  1. love these colours from the authentique genuine range.Have never thought of decorating a plain gift bag to contain presents. I will be now.Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout. Clevev cutting for zig zag strip and hidden journaling. A claen uncluttered layout "WAY TO GO" and so "IN"

    ReplyDelete