Friday, April 20, 2012

Lisa with some cards using Authentique - 'Delightful'

Hi Everyone. Lisa here. Today I have some pretty cards to share made using an absolutely gorgeous range from Authentique called 'Delightful'.

This range is very pretty & whimsical at least that's my take on it! Christine recently made some fabulous Easter cards with this range & it would also be great for any spring themed projects. Now that's a versatile range!


My first card is a Centre step card, so easy to make! Decorated with lots of layers of patterned paper from the range, pieces from the sticker sheet, punched borders, flowers, ink, string & bling.



Next up is the ever reliable Easel card, great for when you just want something a bit fancier than your standard card. Decorated with lots of layers of patterned paper from the range, pieces from the sticker sheet, punched borders, flowers, ink, ribbon, string & bling.


A close up on a different angle, so you can see the embellishing.



I couldn't resist making some sweet little tags with some of my leftovers! So quick & easy and great to add to your stash when giving just a little something.
I die cut some layered hearts using my cuttlebug. I inked the edges for definition, added ribbon string & bling.

Make sure you check out the fabulous range of ribbons we have in store,the beautiful pink & green snippetes you can see on my cards today are Green Tara ribbons.

Have a great day!


Lisa



1 comment: