Thursday, April 19, 2012

Louise - A Fine and Sunny OTP



Hi Louise here with my project for Artfull crafts for this week is a cute little house decorated with the gorgeous Kaisercraft Fine & Sunny Collection. The house is a chipboard kitset which was sent to me by Trace ( my partner in crime over at Southern Girls Challenge). I had lots of fun picking which embellishments and papers to use on this project as there are loads of cute ones in the collection.
 Here is the front of my house, the walls and roof are both from one piece of 12x12 RAINBOW paper. I have added a sticker border along the bottom, stamped a pennant border from the fine & sunny stampset onto a paper from the 6.5 x 6.5 paper pad which is where the paper came from to make the flag. The sun/clouds and the bird are from the layered chipboard pack. The windows and doors? Well I am sure they would look loads better if I had taken tech drawing at school.

This is my side view, not very interesting, so we will move on to the next pic..........


 This is the back of the house, but totally cute to boot! I used stickers to cover the yukky brown back of the layered Chipboard sun on the roof and also the apple tree is a sticker. Again the stamped pennants and layered chipboard birdhouse and bird.
So that is it, a cute little project to sit on shelf in a childs room as a cute decoration.

2 comments: