Monday, September 17, 2012

Betsy - Cards Made With Prima

A very good morning to all.
Betsy here today to share some cards I have made with the lovely Prima, Romantic Novel Collection. Another range I am very fond of. ( No one is mentioning the addiction I have!!)



The collection is very versatile and I love the vintage look it has. This is a very simple design, the labels were cut using the Spellbinders Labels 5. I have used glimmer mist to colour the seam binding so as to get it matching.



A Mo Manning stamp coloured with my copics - isn't she cute?!! The ribbon at the bottom of the card was purchased at Artfull Crafts and again I sprayed it with glimmer mist.



This is a Marrianne Die that I have used to cut out the scalloped circle. The flowers on the card are from Prima whereas on the previous cards, they were Kaisercrafts. The flourish was cut using another Marianne die. The little trinket was purchased from Artfull Crafts.



I have just included this one to show how versatile the collection is. It is a tag card with a message included inside. It is all from the Prime range, except the clock which I cut using the Tim Holtz die.

Well ladies, all from me today. I am a little under pressure at the moment but am enjoying it all! We had a fabulous weekend at Artfull Craft's 'Get Away Weekend' with Trina McClune and Lowri - lots of great projects were completed and some very satisfied ladies.

Happy crafting, have an enjoyable day and many blessings,

Betsy.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards Betsy! Love that Mo Manning digi stamp -yes she is cute!

    ReplyDelete