Tuesday, December 25, 2012

DT Merry and Bright challenge - Vicki

Now who loves challenges....ME! (and hopefully you!) so if you do you will understand the excitement when Liz said "DT challenge time"!
Our challenge was to "create" with a selection from Kaisercraft's Merry and Bright collection. Now I must say that this collection is not my idea of bright but it found it worked a treat for this "seriously cute" layout.

"SERIOUSLY CUTE" by Vicki Morris

With the left over bits and pieces I thought I would try my hand at a pop-up card. I have always admired these but never thought I could attempt one - but I didn't realise it was relatively easy - after a few attempts :)

The front of the card was easy as I found this little cute birdy on the Merry and Bright - Vivacious paper - so he took pride of place!


I used a few of the collectables and baubles for the "pop-ups" in the card to make it a very festive card.


I hope you have been inspired to create - and when you do make sure you share your creations with us!

:)
Vicki


No comments:

Post a Comment