Saturday, January 26, 2013

Betsy - New Year, New Cards

Betsy here today and good morning to everyone.

Well, here we are at the beginning of a New Year and what an exciting first week we have had, as far as work goes. Never dreamt in my wildest dreams  that I would ever be in front of a TV camera but that is exactly what we have been doing. At Artfull Crafts, on Wednesday, we had the crew there doing the promotional film for "Tell A Friend" campaign, as the shop was one of the finalists. Oh well, one never knows!!
Another exciting piece of news, is that I have been Guest Designer on Lowri McNab's blog, PaperVine
this week, and what a thrill it has been to read all the lovely comments.

Now, for a couple of cards I have done over the holiday period. It is always a pleasure to make cards for one's very good friends.



The die I have used on this card is Leane 007 n'45.8114. The square is part of the die which I cut out in brown card, layered it onto sage card, then cut out the flourish again in the natural card and slightly off set it.
The image is from Moonlight Magic Studio blog.



I am rather fond of the Marianne Design dies ( as well as many others!!) and I have used LR0236 to cut this shape out, firstly the solid brown and then the lace one on top. It is so effective and of course one of my favourite colour combos.
All from me today, trust you are all enjoying the lovely weather we are having.
Happy crafting and many blessings for the year ahead,

Betsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment