Friday, January 18, 2013

Jo - Scrapbooking Botanical Odyssey Cousins

Hi everyone, this is my layout for Artfull Crafts using Botanical Odyssey.  This photo was taken at my Father n laws 80th Birthday.  The girls were all together which only happens a couple of times a year, if we are lucky.

I started with the Promenade paper, and very carefully cut out some of the butterflies and the middle of the paper.  At this stage I had intended to use the back of this paper as the photo mount.

 

I cut around the wings of the large butterfly on the promenade paper.  Then I adhered Lattice paper over the top, which covered all the holes that I had just made. I was then able to bring the bottom butterfly over the top of the blue paper.      


I then coloured in the cut out butterflies from the first paper.  I used distress pens, and added glossy accents to the wings.  I added the cut out butterflies, onto the ones on the layout using pop dots.

 
 I also coloured in any other butterflies that could be seen, and added glossy accents to those wings as well.


 Then I added the photo, that I changed my mind and decided to mount on Explore paper.  I added a few triangle stickers from the Botanical Odyssey Alpha sticker sheet  and spelt out Cousins, then cut some leaves from the large sticker with the flower on the Botanical Odyssey sticker sheet. 


I hope you enjoyed this project, check out all the products used on the Artfull Crafts website, just click on any of the links to take you there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment