Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Christine - Bundle Of Joy Cards

Hi there - Christine here with some cards I have made using Kaisercraft's Bundle of Joy Collection.


For these first 2 cards I have cut out black silhouettes using my Silhouette Cameo, then I have layered them up onto the lovely Bundle of Joy 6x6 papers. For the card bases I have used black card stock to tie in with the black silhouettes. I have used black bakers twine from Papervine - this twine is such a fabulous quality! Liz is now stocking this in the shop! Some stickers and Collectables to embellish.

Another card using a black silhouette, this time for my card I have used my new Spellbinders Elegant Labels 4 - I cut out the base with the largest die and the frame is using the 2nd die with the inside of the frame cut out with the largest Label 4 die. Love how Spellbinders have brought out these matching fancy dies to go with the plain ones! The sentiment is on a banner from the Collectables as is the butterfly. I love adding these kaisercraft rhinestone flourishes to butterflies.

Last of all is a cute basket I made with the same papers, I have filled it with Easter Eggs especially for you me! (Must change the sign!)  The basket instructions can be found  at Waltzing Mouse Stamps.  I hope you all have a lovely Easter and that you get a cute basket of eggs - even if you have to make your own like me!

TFL

Happy Creating!

Christine

1 comment: