Thursday, April 4, 2013

SHARING A BUNDLE OF JOY

Hi there
It is Vicki here to share some layouts using Kaisercraft's Bundle of Joy collection.
At first glance this collection is absolutely perfect for those baby layouts but I challenged myself to do something non-baby with the range.
I love the soft green/blue tonings in the range with my favourite paper being the specialty paper for boys which I have used a half of for this layout.
So here is it - a layout of "my baby" Jadeyn who is now 7 and my youngest so unfortunately whether he likes it or not - he will always be my baby!
 
 
Not to be left out - I used the pink tonings of the range to complete this layout of the girls.  I love the music sheet paper in this range which I have used as the base layer. 
 
 
The butterflies on the sticker sheet were the perfect finishing touch for the layout.
:)
Vicki
 

No comments:

Post a Comment