Friday, May 17, 2013

Christine - Elegance Card

Hi there- Christine here with a card I have made using Kaisercraft's Elegance Collection.

 Kaisercraft in their 6x6 pads have a couple of 'special' papers, usually shiny! So I have used the gorgeous shiny silver one to diecut a birdcage from My Favourite Things. The flowers and flourishes are also MFT -love that black centre of the flower.  The butterfly is the Martha Stewart one.



 Next is this little house I have made out of an off cut of wood! I covered it in papers from the pad and then brushed them lightly with some white paint. I used some of the Elegance Collectables to decorate, along with Spellbinders Decorative Labels 1, some ribbon and some bling!
This was suppose to be for last month, when it was all about houses and homes - but I had a little holiday instead! Anyway better late than never! It does work for this month too as it uses my favourite things - dies!

TFL

Happy Creating

Christine

1 comment: