Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Tracy - Sweet Pea

Hello, Tracy here. I wanted to share with you two cards I have created using the new Kaisercraft collection called Sweet Pea. Love the heart shapes in the collectables and the little flags, in fact there are many treasures in the collectables pack to hunt and rummage in!
Image (Saturated Canary), was coloured in using my copics. I think my favourite thing to do is colour hair, it always brings the image to life.


 
Below is a quick card...(quick because I haven't used a coloured image).

 
Hope you all had a great week.
Happy crafting
Tracy

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Tracy and awesome colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome, Tracy!

    Great to see that even if you have the same collections you'll never get the same look twice!

    Love the coloured stamp image in card # 1 :)

    ReplyDelete