Sunday, September 22, 2013

Hey Everyone in Scrappy Land...Robbi Here to show you...

What I have been playing with lately....
Well not really that much, I have been a bit naughty....Liz sent me some wonderful kits to play with but honestly where has the last 4/5 weeks gone, I think somewhere along the way I must have gone to sleep and "wella" the weeks have disappeared and now I hear its something like 13 more weeks to Christmas!!!
Anyway here is the 2nd instalment of photos from the Curiosity layout I posted about last time.
I love the Curiosity range and found there was actually quite a lot to the papers when you really sat and looked at them....really good for cards and those layouts that needed to be busy.
 
 This closeup shows one of the little folders. I love putting little folded pieces of paper on my layouts that hide the journaling or extra photos or little treasures
 
 
 This pic shows all the little flaps open, even if you wanted to add another layer in the little folders there would be a massive amount of room for those special photos
 
 
 
 Of course what would a "Robbi" layout be if it didn't have a little bit of our lad Tim on it somewhere
So of course it had the Filmstrip and Bulldog clip. This kit had lots of little embellies included so it seemed a shame not to add as much as I possibly could
 
 
 In this pic you get to see a closeup of the flower cluster at the base of the layout, I have also used some netting and fine that I coloured and added amongst the flowers.
 

And for those of you that forgot what the Layout looked like here it is again. Let Liz know if you would like some of these papers they definitely are gorgeous...go for a wee look at the collection
 
 
Okay Okay 2 more pics of the things I have been working on....the 1st one is using the Base Coat Collection from Kaisercraft (Awesome Awesome Papers! especially for Male based pages, cards etc or even just as an amazing background),   http://www.artfullcrafts.co.nz/Basecoat-2.
and the 2nd one is using the Bo Bunny "The Avenues" collection


 
This is showing some of the pages from the Base Coat Mini Album, it has quite a few layers to it and all folds back into itself.... I will be sending this to the shop in the next few days for anyone that would like to have a closer look
 
 

This is showing the box that was made to house the Mini Album.



                      
This is the Female Mini Album using the Bo Bunny "The Avenues"   papers....isn't  it pretty                              
 
 
This shows the cover of the Female Mini Album, once again I love the papers especially all the  birds doors flourishes etc
 
 
Thanks for checking out what I have been up to but keep an eye out because I have some more goodies to finish off to show you in my next post....Including the St Nicholas Layout I created for the Kaisercraft Showcase last Friday night at the Artfull Crafts shop
 
Until Then
Take Care and Happi Scrappin"
 
Robbi
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment