Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Betsy - Three PINK Cards

Betsy here this morning to share some more PINK.
Artfull Crafts are really in the pink this month - it is their challenge for October, so do join in the fun.

The following three cards are random ones I have made, some being orders.



Very pink isn't it ladies? Lately I seem to have been making a lot of 5 1/4" cards, as I find them easier to decorate, over all. For this one I have used BoBunny, Isabella collection, Spellbinders Lotus Die and the border down the side is from Memory Box, Honeysuckle Vine
.



Absolutely love this collection from Kaisercraft - True Romance. It almost looks lavender in this photo but no, it really is pink, although I have bordered it in purple. Cherry Lynn Step Card Die was used to cut this out, it really is a fabulous die. For the border at the bottom I have used Martha Stewart Lace Heart Edge punch.




Again this card was made with Kaisercraft's True Romance. These Prima Dolls are so cute and I have paper pieced her clothes using the same papers. Coloured her skin and hair using my Kaiserfusion alcohol pens. Artfull Crafts did have these dolls in stock but they went out so fast - I'm sure Juanita would order more, if you talked nicely to her!! Actually, I haven't been in for over a week, so they may be in again by now.

Happy crafting everyone - remember the challenges, both the PINK and there is also a sketch that can be followed. There are prizes to be won, in the offering as well.

With many blessings to you all,

Betsy.




No comments:

Post a Comment