Thursday, October 10, 2013

Valou - "Love" - "Lady Rose"

Hello my friends! 

Valou today for the post of inspiration.

I hope that you go all well and that the weather is not too cold. 

Here, it is cold and it is raining. We already feel that the winter is close.

I chose to realize a young home decoration by trying to ally the sweetness and the romanticism of a magnificent collection " Kaisercraft ".

Here is in images my project realized with the wonderful collection "Lady Rose" of "Kaisercraft".



The medium is a wooden medium "Love". I covered it first of all completely with two layers of " white Gesso ".

Then, I reproduced every letter on the papers of the collection "Lady Rose". All the papers are used with Tim Holtz's " Old Distresser " then inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".


In the back the letter " L ", I stuck a young white doily.


Then, I added a die-cut "Cage", die-cut "Lady Rose". I stuck it with a foam piece 3-d.

Then, I added a bow that I realized with a piece of ribbon pink organza

I decorated this one with a white pearly pin, two buttons of roses and a white rose " Kaisercraft ".


On the bottom, I stuck a big pink flower " Kaisercraft " with two green leaves, two cloth white roses, a red rose " Kaisercraft ", two buttons of white pink and snowballs. Flowers are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle".


To finish, I added a small pearly heart and some half pale green pearly pearls.



The paper on the letter "O" embossed with some powder "Frantage Shabby Pink".

On the left part of the "O", I stuck "Flourishes" chocolat of "Kaisercraft".

The girl is a stamp "Magnolia" which I colored with:

- Ink " Distress Vintage Photo " and "Distress Tattered Rose" for the face. 
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick" for the pink. 

The dress is covered with cream "Cresative Inspirations Winter Frost", the shoes of "Glitter Stickels Icile", and the crown of "Glitter Stickels Silver".


The letter " V " is worked in the same way as the letter " L ". Then, I decorated with a stamp "Magnolia" that I colorized with the same ink that the plug previous "Magnolia".
 

I added a small angel in plaster literally then also pale green pearly demies-pearls. The butterfly is one stickers of the board "Lady Rose".


The letter "E" as for it, is worked as the letter "O".


In the corner upper right, I decorated with a "Terracota" flower "Kaisercraft", a flower " Lilidaft " ecru, an old rose flat flower " Kaisercraft ", a red rose " Kaisercraft " and snowballs. I also added two green leaves " Kaisercraft ".

Flowers are also covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels".

Then, I added a die-cut "Lady Rose" and one stickers "Butterfly", "Lady Rose" at the foot of this letter.


The feeling is a die-cut " Kaisercraft " of the same collection. I stuck it with a foam piece 3-d. I added two rhinestones clear youngs.


On the foot of my medium, I stuck a piece of white lace then a piece of pink satin ribbon.

 And here is for today! 

I wish you an excellent day and find you very soon with a new realization!

Have a lovely day! 


You can find the material resulting from the shop:

                        


No comments:

Post a Comment