Sunday, November 24, 2013

Valou - "Merry Christmas!"

Hello my friends! 

Valou today for the post of inspiration.

I hope that you are well and that you are not too much cold. Here, it is very cold and the snow begins to fall by place in the country.

Christmas approaches very quickly now! It is the moment to share with you projects on Christmas.



I chose to realize a card 3-d "Poinsettia"!

To realize it, I have to use some paper " white Kaisercraft Cardstock " and some paper " green Kaisercraft Cardstock " only.

Four first parts are stuck they enter with the foam 3-d. Two others, as for them, are stuck with some glue " Silicone 3-d ".

I embossed certain parts with "Cuttlebug" and a file " Provocraft-Peas " and other parts, I embossed them under heat with some powder " Frantage - Shabby Blue ". All the parts are inked to the ink "Distress Tumbled Glass" and edges are then covered with "Glitter Stickels Silver".

Once all the flower was assembled, I added to the center a die-cut young realized with "Cuttlebug" and a dies " Spellbinders - Nestabilities Circle " and half a white pearly pearl.


I used an image " Magnolia Ice Skate " .

I colorized it in the following way: 

- Ink " Distress Vintage Photo " and "Distress Tattered Rose" for the skin. 
- Ink "Distress Tea Dye" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for hair. 
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick" for the pink. 
- Ink "Distress Tumbled Glass" for the blue. 

- "Glitter Stickels Frosted Lace" for furs and underskirt.

I cut the image with scissors of precision and I stuck it with foam pieces 3-d.


Below, to the right, I stuck a pink rose, a blue rose and a small white pearl bouquet.


At the top, to the left, I added a bow that I realized with a piece of ribbon " white blue Organza ", a rose and white, a pink and cream rose  and two buttons of closed rose cream and pink.

All the flowers are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle".


The feeling is realized with the software "Word" and the police of writing "Watercolor". Any goshawk, I added little of "Glitter Stickels Icicle".

The foliages are realized in some " green Paper Kaisercraft Cardstock " then embossed with "Cuttlebug" and a file " Provocraft-Peas ". I added some white acrylic paint here and there.




And here is for today! 

I wish you an excellent day and find you very soon with a new realization!

Have a lovely day! 

Material on "Artfull Crafts Shop":



             

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work. I love Magnolia stamps...they always appear looking amazing

    ReplyDelete