Sunday, January 12, 2014

Valou Allard - Kaisercraft "Violet Crush"

Hello my friends! 

Happy New Year! I hope that you crossed excellent Christmas and new Year holidays and that on 2014 will bring you happiness, health and prosperity!

Valou today for a Home Decoration! 




The chest of drawers is wooden. To start with, I covered it with two layers of " white Gesso ".

Then, I used the new collection " Kaisercraft ", "Violet Crush"! This collection is of any magnificence!

All the parts of the chest of drawers are covered with these papers.


I used an image " Sherri Baldy ".

I colorized it in the following way: 

- Ink "Distress Vintage Photo" and "Distress Tattered Rose" for the skin. 
- Ink "Distress Tea Dye" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair. 
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick". 
- Ink "Distress Bundled Sage".
- Mauve chalk.

Then, I cut it with small scissors and I stuck it with foam pieces 3-d.


Then, I realized a bow with a piece of ribbon " mauve Organza " and I stuck it in the top-left angle of the mirror. To finish the decoration, I stuck a mauve flat flower, a pink rose 2 tones (30 mm) and two small white roses (15 mm). All the flowers are covered with some touches of " Kindy Glitz - Crystalina ".


On the flowers of the paper around the mirror, I added touches of " Kindy Glitz - Crystalina ".


Finally, on the upper edge of the drawer, I stuck of the mauve velvet ribbon.

The die-cut "Butterfly" and the die-cut "Be Wonderful!" are some Die-cuts of the collection "Kaisercraft - Violet Crush"

Here we are! I hope that my realization has you more and that it will inspire you.


I thank you for your passage and wish you an excellent day! Bye for now!


And here is for today! 

I wish you an excellent day and Happy New Yar!!!!

Hugs,


Material used by the shop " Artfull Crafts Shop ":









                 


No comments:

Post a Comment