Friday, February 28, 2014

"Love" - "Telegraph Road" - Valou

Hello everybody! 

Valou here with a new card! 



For this card, I chose to use papers of a new collection " Kaisercraft ", "Telegraph Road" and a paper " Bazzil Cardstock Blanc ". Edges are used with "Old Distresser" and inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".


I used an image of our sponsors " Sassy Studio Designs ".

I colored it in the following way:

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin. 
- Ink "Distress Black Soot" for hair. 
- Ink "Distress Festive Berries". 
- Ink "Distress Forest Moss". 
- Glitter Stickels Icicle.

I cut the image and I inked it to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain" also. Then, I stuck it on a die-cut realized with "Cuttlebug" and a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals ".


Under the image, I stuck of the ribbon " Organza Hearts Red ".

Then, I added the following flowers which I covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle":

- A big cloth pink flower.
- Two white flowers of cherry tree.
- Two cloth white roses.
- A white flower " Lilidaft ".
- Two red flowers with pistils.
- A pink rose and a cream (15 mm).
- A pink rose " Kaisercraft ".
- A pink carnation and a cream.

- Two die-cuts "Foliages" realized with a dies " Toga ".


Finally, I added a wooden corner coming from the shop " HobbyCutz ".

Above, I stuck a bow which I realized with a piece of ribbon " Red Organza ". I decorated it with a white rose " Kaisercraft ".


And here is for the explanations!


I thank you for your passage and wish you an excellent day! Bye for now!

Hugs, 

No comments:

Post a Comment