Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Beck - Graphic 45 Botanical Tea art piece



Good morning ladies! Isn't is nice to see the sun this morning?  Gorgeous :)
 
I have been having a tinker with some of the yummy Graphic 45 Botanical Tea paper range, which you can find in the store here.  I started with a Kaisercraft mini shadow frame (check out the beyond the page range here), which I painted roughly with some white paint, then got to work deciding which of the lovely papers would be lucky enough to be showcased.  Talk about hard decisions!
 
Ok, so here's the finished product:
 
 
To be honest, I'm stoked with how it turned out - just a neat little art piece that I plan to keep in my craft room.  I think I will use a couple of little eyelet hooks and some ribbon the hang it on the wall.  Here's a couple of close ups:


 
Look how CUTE those little bottles are!

 
I have also managed to sneak in some rolled flowers, some old school beads and some stickles (glitter glue).  I had a ball!
 
Being me, I have once again done a fair bit of fussy cutting, utilising the detailed features that Graphic 45 papers are renowned for.  Oh and did you notice that it's PINK?  Ha ha ha!
 
Pop into the store and check out the lovely Graphic 45 ranges they have available, or take a sneaky peek here.
 
This Saturday they will be running a Craftathon down at the shop, from 10am to 10pm, and only $20 including tea and coffee, and a pizza tea.  Sadly I already have plans this weekend, but I will pop in at some stage to see who's there and what they are up to.  Will YOU be there?  If so, might see you then!
 
Otherwise, I'll see you around.  I'm back later on in the month with some Kaiser goodies (and if I get organised, some Easter goodies)
 
Toodles, Beck x
 
 

3 comments:

  1. wow the finished product looks awesome Beck xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this paper and you have as always made a gorgeous creation, love it Becks....Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow it looks fabulous. :)

    ReplyDelete