Sunday, April 20, 2014

Beck - Happy Snaps Easter Card

Hi there ladies - good afternoon, and Happy Easter to you all!

Not sure about where you are, but here, today, the sun has come out for a bit.  It's so nice to see it!  I hope that you are all having a lovely Easter break.  It's no secret that I love my weekends, but I sure do love my LONG weekends!  Especially two in a row!!!

Now, I have an Easter card for you today, created with the super cutesy Kaisercraft Happy Snaps April range:


I have to say that I do love playing with my alcohol markers, but I tend to forget to get them out to play with.  Much like a lot of other supplies, sometimes I swear I am just collecting them, not actually USING them!  Anyone else have that problem? Ha ha ha!  

The stamp is from an old set that I have had for years, from CC Designs.  I dusted it off and had a play with some Copics and Kaiser Fusion pens to colour it in, then used a silver Marvy twinklette to highlight my bunny with a bit of bling.  Yep, gotta love me some bling ;)


Once again my infamous rolled flowers feature, as well as some hand cut leaves.  The frame is a die cut with my Silhouette Cameo.

This month's theme is Furry Friends (take a look here for more info), and I'm still working on my furry friend project, so I'll come back and show it to you on Tuesday, ok? Ok? Good. Glad we've got that settled!

If you haven't had a go at one of our monthly challenges, I dare you to give it a go.... there's even a prize draw for the newbies, so what have you got to lose?  Nothing, I tell ya!

Right, I'm off to have a hot cross bun for afternoon tea.... see you on Tuesday, same bat time, same bat channel :)

Toodles, Beck x

1 comment: