Thursday, April 10, 2014

Blubelle with Sharon

Hi everyone!!!

Its my darling daughters birthday today!!! So I thought I would share with you a layout I have done with the new Blubelle collection from Kaisercraft. You can find it in the shop here

I really like the colours of this collection, its really feminine, with colours that are not too "prissy" really well suited to the women in our lives who are not really into pinks. The collection uses a beautiful apricot along with the blues to create designs that are just stunning.

I chose to cut apart the paper with the circle motif, and leave the flowers off the edge, to then mat this onto a sheet of dark navy cardstock. Pretty simple design with this one, a few papers layered across the circle paper, and some twine and ric rac....then thats it!


The second page I have used with the Blubelle collection, is another simple design, blocks of patterned paper in layers, then a beautiful garland of flowers along the bottom of the photo to act as a "mantlepiece"
( I quite often use this design technique, as I feel it "grounds a photo to the page" .....ever get the feeling your photo seems to be just floating? add a horizontal element, be that a piece of paper, a floral arrangement, a die cut etc, and the photo then has something to sit on)

 Thanks for looking, and of course.....happy birthday Loren!!!

Cheers
Sharon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment