Monday, April 21, 2014

Miss Betsy Card Kit.

Good morning ladies - Betsy here today to show the cards that I made for the Card Kit using Blubells collection, from Kaisercraft, that is now available from Artfull Carfts. Everything is in this kit to make the six photographed cards, plus some more! Any die shapes I have used have been all cut out for you which is an added bonus. For the intricate cards there are instructions to follow and of course a pattern.
















That's it today ladies. I have been lying fairly low this past fortnight as have not been feeling the best - actually had a couple of nights in hospital for explorative tests, with more to follow. As a result, have not spent much time in my workroom and am missing it.

When I looked back on the schedule, I discovered I was to have put a post up on the 8th but afraid I missed that one. That's what happens when your mind gets taken up with other things!!

Do hope you have all had a happy Easter and enjoyed whatever you have been up to - the weather has not been the best here but of course, could have been worse. Thank you for checking out this post - hope you all rush to Artfull Crafts to get the Kit!!

With many blessings,

Betsy

No comments:

Post a Comment