Monday, May 26, 2014

Betsy - Kaisercraft's Mr Fox Cards

Good morning all - Betsy here this morning to share three cards, using the Mr Fox Collection from Kaisercraft. The colour combination in this range is super, can be used for both male and female projects. Another of my MANY favourites and Liz was saying, it is proving to be a fast seller.

We had a showcase of Kaisercraft's collections, for the next three months on Friday night, at Artfull Crafts and a great night was had by all. Lots of fun ranges on the horizon.




This is a 5 1/2" square card and I have made it a recessed window which I so enjoy doing and I love the effect.




Again a 5 1/2"  and I have gone the male version this time. I firstly worked on the tag using stencils, distressed inks and Glimmer Mists then added the old car stamp. I think this maybe a Stampendous stamp.




Back into my comfort zone, a ladies card!! I have used the wooden flourishes from Kaisercraft for this one, both the frame and the silhouette. The cut borders are using a Fiskars  border punch.

Do check out the competitions at Artfull Crafts - this month is " anything goes" so there are wide spaces for your imaginations to flow. There is also a sketch that you could follow - possibilities are endless!

That's it today ladies, do trust you are keeping warm wherever you are. Winter seems to have struck our country, aren't we thankful for our warm houses etc! On a day like this, my workroom is so cosy. Happy crafting everyone and many blessings,

Betsy.

3 comments: