Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Christine - Mr Fox Layout

Hi there Christine here with a 12x 12 layout and a pocket page using the lovely Mr Fox Collection from Kaisercraft....
 I really like the idea of having a 12x12 Layout  with a coordinating pocket page to go opposite.
So that is what I have done with these photos here.  The 12x12 is on a white Kaisercard base and from there I have added in some stamping, stenciling and patterned paper. I then added my photos and added the embellishing with collectables, washi tape, twine and rhinestones.

For the pocket page I have used design D.  I have kept 2 photos as 4x6 and added a project Life Overlay to one and a MAMBI sticker to the other.  The other 2 photos I have cropped and then attached to 4x6 patterned paper. The 4x3 pockets I have made from the paper pad and then embellished with more collectables, twine & charms. I also finally used my birdhouse stamp and a little wooden birdhouse I have had in my stash for years!

TFL

Happy Creating!

Christine






No comments:

Post a Comment