Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Valou - "Merry Christmas" with "Yuletide" collection

Hello everybody! 

Valou here with a Christmas' Card! 



For this card, I used some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock ", some paper " red Kaisercraft " and papers of the new collection " Kaisercraft ", "Yuletide".


I used a digistamps "Cute As A Button".

I colorized them with the following ink " Distress ":

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Brushed Corduroy" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Festive Berries".
- Ink "Distress Mowed Lawn".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
- Ink "Distress Brushed Corduroy".
- Ink "Distress Walnut Stain".

I cut the image and I stuck it on a die-cut " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals ".

Any goshawk, I embossed with some powder " Frantage - Shabby White ".


In a golden paper of the same collection, I realized a die-cut " Snowflakes " with a dies " Joy! Craft ".


I added the following flowers:

- White Poinsettia.
- Red Rose (20 mm).
- Green Rose (15 mm).
- White Rose satin.
- Brown flower.
- Covered in frost red berry.


On the top, I added a knot realized with a ribbon of Christmas and a charm "Fir tree".

And here is for the explanations!

I thank you for your passage and wish you an excellent day! Bye for now!

Hugs, 


No comments:

Post a Comment