Friday, January 9, 2015

Christine S. - A Daughter's Artwork

   Hi there, Christine S. here.  Happy 2015 to you! First & foremost, I'd like to thank Liz for taking me on with this year's design team.  I had a great time creating for the Christmas countdown & this year will be even better.  I hope you're having an awesome holiday so far.  Today I'm sharing with you a layout I've created with my daughter's artwork from preschool:

 

 
   If you've been waiting for the right collection to document those school/art photos, then wait no more.  Too Cool For School is available at the shop now, & there's 20% off for the full collection, & 10% off for the full paper collection.  Enjoy your summer & I look forward to share with you more crafty creations.  Have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment