Monday, March 16, 2015

Christine S. - On Stage

Good day.  Christine S. here today showcasing the new On Stage collection.  I've created an album which is a little thank you for my sister in law.  She helped look after my little girls while we were moving house so I wanted to give her a keepsake.  If you're reading this post, thank you soooo much :)!  I've asked for her permission if I could post this album on the blog, & she gave me the go signal...so here it is.

I've used the Kaisercraft large signature book for this, & transformed it into an album.  Here's the front cover:

Remember This Moment

018

I stamped & embossed the Victorian stamp on top of the cluster of Prima flower & die cut leaves.  I've painted the title chipboard with pearl paint, which really make it pop against the deep reds.
Now let's look inside the pages:

020

Subtle stenciling & stamping has been added throughout the pages.

024

025

Love the die cut specialty gloss record paper.  Isn't she super talented!

032

034

041

I've left a framed journaling space for her to document the whole event.

044

I've also added a large pocket for her to add extra photos/keepsakes.

So there's a musical album filled with wonderful memories to keep...a lovely thank you gift to give indeed.  You can purchase the On Stage collection here.  Thanks so much for dropping in & I'll see you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment