Saturday, April 25, 2015

Melissa - Chasing Rainbows Layout

Good morning!  Its Melissa here, are you remembering Anzac Day today?  We are going into Queenstown for the 9.15am parade.

I've been playing with the awesome Chasing Rainbows collection by Kaisercraft again, and I made this layout about our 11 year Wedding Anniversary last year.  My husband took us on a tour of the places we'd been on the day - the church, reception, and where we had our photos in Arrowtown.  

I used the gorgeous painter-type paper, but toned it down with some white cardstock that I used water colours and ink on, and then machine stitched onto the background.  


The words were cut out of the sticker sheet.


I made the two tags by tracing around an existing tag.


Thanks for looking and have a blessed long weekend.
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment