Monday, May 18, 2015

Betsy - Card Class With Oh So Lovely

Good morning ladies. Betsy here this morning to share the cards that we made last Wednesday, at the card class. A lovely lot of ladies turned up and we had an enjoyable time, just playing. Of course we were working with a stunning collection from Kaisercraft, Oh So Lovely. They are bringing out some lovely ranges, as is their usual style, and Artfull Crafts has them all. Sorry about the shadows on the card, but as the weather gets colder I am trialling my photography inside - I still have a bit of practice to go, as you can see!







 At class we usually make one intricate card, that is with a different fold etc, then one which is simpler. The first is a tri-fold card cut slightly different. I was thrilled with how it turned out and the ladies were as well. It is always nice to get positive feedback!





For the second one, I brought out one of the older embossing folders, a Martha Stewart punch and "hey presto" a very simple  get well or sympathy card.

That's it today ladies. The sun is streaming in the office here and I must say it has got a lot of warmth behind the glass. Our Summer seems to be lasting a longer than is usual, thankfully.

Happy crafting ladies, trust you will get some ideas for your future projects.
Blessings to all,

Betsy.


1 comment:

  1. fabulous. Wish I lived closer so I could come to your class.

    ReplyDelete