Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Christine S. - A Touch of Gold


Hi there, how are you today? Christine S. here posting an off the page project featuring Kaisercraft's new August collection A Touch of Gold.  It has lots of delicious gold foil with fun geometric shapes and beautifully worded phrases that will add a touch of glamour to any project & is very versatile.  For this project I've used Kaisercraft's Multi Purpose Box.  It is available at the shop upon request & is also currently 20% off.  I love storage & it was fun creating with this box paired with the delightful A Touch of Gold collection.  Grab a cuppa & let's take a good look at this fun & functional box.

014

A Touch of Gold has 4 different gorgeous Foil Specialty Papers (Doily Diecut, Pinstripe, Confetti & Christmas Words) which I've incorporated in this storage box.

022

I've colored the edges with a metallic gelato which goes nicely with the gold, white & black color scheme of the collection.  You actually don't need to apply much, & it gives the box a really nice finish.

017

I've cut out a couple of framed phrases from the Lavish paper & added them to the front & right sides of the box.

024

A coat of good ol' Stickles was added to a Kaisercraft wood flourish & is added to a small cluster with a die cut piece from the Collectables & some left over wire from an awesome Louise Nelson class I attended to at SENZ.

020

I've added splashes of black paint on some sides of the box, which is also inspired by our August challenge: Paint, Pens and Puzzles.  You can tell that my inky fingers & paint brush had fun with this project! Do check out the challenge here & the prize for this month's winner are these papers.  A choice prize indeed.

018

The other papers I've used from the collection here are: Glitz, Deluxe, Sheen & Gleam.

029

I love how the Doily Specialty paper is gold foiled as well, so delish! On this cluster are layers of die cuts from the Collectables & a gold foiled word cut out from the Christmas word paper.

             032   039

The dividers are prettied up on both sides with papers as well from the same collection, & some left over papers from my stash of Kaiser's Shine Bright collection & My Mind's Eye's Fancy That collection (there's still a few bits & pieces from these ranges that are available at the shop).
You get a 15% off discount if you purchase the full A Touch of Gold collection here.  Thanks for dropping in & I hope you enjoyed looking at my project.  Keep an eye out for more inspiration from the awesome design team members.  Have a great month ahead! :)

Cheers,

Christine S.

No comments:

Post a Comment