Tuesday, September 1, 2015

August Challenge Winners

THANKS to everyone who entered the August Challenge - Paint, Pens and Puzzle Pieces,  We enjoyed looking at the variety of entries and are pleased to announce the winners for this month.

Please head to the Gallery to check out the fabulous entries and leave comments to encourage the crafters. We all love positive feedback.


We have FOUR winners this month. Winners, please email the shop at info@artfullcrafts.co.nz and let them know which challenge you have won and they will send off the prize to you. The prizes this month have come from K
aisercraft's A Touch of Gold collection. We'll make up little paper and embellishment packs for the winners of the Colour Challenge, Sketch Winner, New Entrant and Puzzle Challenge.

 1) Puzzle Challenge Winner

Congrats to Debbie Wieldraayer for winning the puzzle challenge!
She wrote, " I created this from images shared between a friend and I. With computer paint program I added light and heart effects, then printed it onto vellum which I glues on the jigsaw pieces from Artfull Crafts. The pieces were then all hand cut to create the special jigsaw which I packaged in several bags (all mixed up) and gave to my dear friend for him to create a complete puzzle whilst he was away. Special and fun."

2) Colour Challenge Winner

Congratulations to Jessica Toulmin Fleet for winning the Colour Challenge. She writes, "
I created this card with the colour palette. I used a white card base, which I had covered in left over white alpha rub-ons. I also used punched butterflies and hearts, and a splattering of traditional round and heart sequins.  You can see more of her work on her blog:



Jessica also entered a layout in the colour challenge. She says, "I created this layout with the colour palette. I used a bunch of monochromatic patterned papers from my stash, along with my trusty gold glitter alphas, school theme rub-ons, and a splattering of sequins."


3) Sketch Winner

Congratulations to Brenda Morgan! She's used the sketch for both of these layouts. Check out her blog post here: http://thyme2craft.blogspot.co.nz/2015/08/two-for-price-of-one.html

For this layout Brenda writes that she's using a "minimalistic style" more and more lately. 

Her second layout is a big, bold page using the puzzles and sketch



4) New Entrant Winner

Congratulations to Jitske Terpstra who has joined in the challenge this month. We love her take on the colour challenge! She wrote, "I bought these papers recently locally to accommodate my Sepia photo's. Due to having young kids I decided to lighten the mood with Vellum, stamped and painted white to brighten it up. The incorporated jute with a gold pattern is there to make some texture. The other page has also added lace with pearls and beads to make it more youthfully."






Congratulations winners. Please email the shop at info@artfullcrafts.co.nz and let the girls in the office know which challenge you have won and they will send off the prize to you.   

Here are a few other entries for you to enjoy. We encourage you to head to the Gallery to check out the rest of the fabulous entries and leave comments to encourage the crafters! We all love positive feedback.


Sandy Ang's classy style

Sue Jameson with the "touch of gold" queen!


Heather Fleet reminds us of summer with this layout

Mia McKnight Plays with the colour challenge

2 comments:

  1. Thank You for choosing my entry for the colour challenge :-) And congrats to all the other winners too.

    ReplyDelete