Monday, September 28, 2015

Betsy - October's Ma Cherie Cards

Good morning all. Betsy here this morning and I am going to jump the gun ( it's not many days until the end of September!) and share with you the cards I have made with Kaisercraft's absolutely stunning, Ma Cherie Collection, which is coming out for October. When I saw this collection displayed at the Retailer's Days, I must admit I really fell in love immediately. The colour palette is beautiful. Wine, Pink and Grey go so well together. I seem to have a thing going for grey at the moment - just love it.




For the border of this card I have used Spellbinders A2 Scallop Border One and then the lattice was Spellbinders Grateful Lattice. A cluster of flowers, a double bow and a collectable's sentiment complete the card.




A 5 1/4" square card this time using one of the lovely papers to layer to the main card. The lattice for this one was cut using Cherry Lyn Design FRM115. The butterfly has been cut from one of the papers in the collection. Again a collectable sentiment. Using these, makes card making so easy.





Another 5 1/4" square card which is very simple. The flowers have been cut using Spellbinder's Daisy Heads Die - just thought to do something a bit different. The leaves for this one were cut also using a Spellbinder's Foliage Die.

This collection is available at Artfull Crafts but I feel you may need to be quick to get it! It will sure be popular, I think.

Thanks for stopping by, would love to know your thoughts ladies. Do remember the competitions that are going on, at Artfull Crafts, at the moment. There are prizes to be won, so do check out the web site.

Happy crafting and blessings to all,

Betsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment