Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Betsy - Tattered Lace Dies

Betsy here today ladies and sorry I am a bit late posting this but the day has got away on me.

I have had a lot of fun lately playing with the Tattered Lace Dies and there are some lovely ones on the market. The magazines comes out fairly frequently and there is always a free die with them. They are available to purchase at Artfull Crafts - there is also a number of different ideas in the catalogue, as well as some lovely papers. A very good buy really, well that's my idea!




This lady is stunning and she was a free die that came with the book. We actually made this card at one of the classes at Artfull Crafts  and the ladies really enjoyed doing it. It is a bow fronted card. The lattice die is a Spellbinders.




All ladies love shoes and this is no exception, you will agree, although I am well past this heel height! A very simple card and the gold and black looks terrific. My older punches were used to cut the flowers etc.




This is another die that came with the magazine.. I cut it out three times and layered it onto the card side by side. The colour showing through is just gorgeous. The verse I have I used is lovely and as I have had the stamp for some considerable time now, my memory has let me down as to where it comes from. Memories are like that, as one gets older!

There are some lovely Christmas collections coming through the shop now, so do keep your eyes and ears open, as no doubt you will be wanting some for your Christmas cards etc. A bit tempting when you are in the shop every week!!

All today ladies, happy crafting and blessings to all.

Betsy.




1 comment:

  1. Love all your cards Miss Betsy, & I do fancy the lady die too :)

    ReplyDelete