Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Melissa - Another Home for Christmas Layout

Good morning, its Melissa here!  Today I have a second layout to share that I made with Kaisercraft's Home for Christmas collection.  Its featuring my oldest child and only son Sam on Christmas Day last year.  It's tradition in our family for the kids to open their Christmas stockings before we go to church on Christmas morning.  Sam was dressed with a suit and red bow tie to sing in our special church service.  So super cute so of course I had to take some photos!

The background paper is from the collection, and has faint polka dots on it.  I decided to go with a central design, and used a strip of the large woodgrain to anchor my photo and elements.  I loved adding bits and pieces until I was done, and finished with some gold Heidi Swapp Colourshine.


The "merry christmas" is a transparent sticker, and I adore the font!


This beautiful banner piece is one of the Collectables in the collection.


This collection has lovely tags, and I tucked one in behind the photo.  The star is a sticker, and the "fave memory" is a Collectable".


You can purchase the collection in the shop here.

Thanks for looking and I'll be back next month. 

Bless you
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment