Monday, September 14, 2015

Melissa - Home For Christmas Layout

Good morning its Melissa here!  Hope you are enjoying the lovely Spring weather.  Today I'm sharing a layout I made with Kaisercraft's Home for Christmas collection.  This collection is perfect for Southern Hemisphere Christmas because it isn't overrun with snow!

I decided to scrap a photo of my oldest two on Christmas Eve 2014. Every night they would hang out under the Christmas tree, enjoying the atmosphere.  If you've wondering why the tree is on our coffee table, its to keep the presents from our youngest (who was 8 months old and crawling everywhere).


I cut apart the sentiment on one of the 12x12 papers and used it for journalling.


I love that Christmas tree paper, it was the perfect match for my photo.  I used India ink to tie in the black letter stickers.


I used an old wood veneer tag from an old Paper Bakery kit, and Amy Tangerine thickers.


You can purchase the collection here in the shop.

Thanks for looking!
Melissa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment