Monday, November 16, 2015

Betsy - Beginning of the Countdown!

Betsy here this morning to start the countdown off. Christmas is fast approaching and we have a lot of lovely bits and pieces to share over the next few weeks, here at Artfull Crafts. Of course, all are related to the HAPPY SEASON.

Well, here goes ladies. My previous post here, shared three cards using the lovely Silver Bells Collection from Kaisercraft, which I taught at a class, this past week, with a fabulous group of ladies, at Artfull Crafts. Today I thought I would show the other three cards from that kit. All very simple but I must say the collection does make them special.




What would we do without our embossing folders, dies etc. Nellie Snellon  die was used to cut the circle and the baubles were cut from one of the papers in the collection. I have sponged slightly, using a blue ink.




Again, I embossed the front paper, cut the shape out using a Spellbinders Labels 20, and the poinsettia is another Spellbinders die. The sentiment comes from the bottom of one of the papers.





I love this die from Spellbinders that I have used for cutting the one. A2 Polka Dots. A Tattered Lace Poinsettia die was used for cutting out the leaves and flowers. I have tucked a doily behind a circle, cut from one of the papers.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I do hope you enjoy the posts here, over the next weeks. We have some wonderful talented ladies on our Design Team and I can't wait to see what they produce. Remember the challenges Liz has, for your participation. We love seeing what you do and there are prizes to be won. Do keep a check on the Christmas posts, as lots of goodies are available.


Happy crafting and many blessings,

Betsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment