Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Michelle - Kaisercraft Cottage Rose Collection

Here is my take on the Kaisercraft Cottage Rose collection. So pretty, and lovely fresh colours! I have used a number of the patterned papers and layered these distressing the edges. The base is a very light green Bazzill cardstock, and the pattern papers are the Crochet, the Garden and the Fragrant. I have also used some of the specialty embossed paper found in the collection pack, which I have used under the torn bits of the Fragrant paper. I have then used a matching pink and green ink rubbing over this embossed paper,which then highlights the embossed pattern.


Using smaller pieces of patterned paper (Quilt and Wallpaper) ,  distress these and layer underneath the photos. I cut up the row of roses from the sticker sheet and layered these between the collectables, flowers and charms.


Thank you for popping by. Enjoy your week - the weather has been nothing short of spectacular - how lucky are we - especially for this time of the year!

Michelle

1 comment: