Friday, July 29, 2016

Debi Ryan : Pocket Letter Fun

Debi here, I've been missing in action all month, I've had to move my studio space from one place to another; and I had to wait for some work to be done, before I could move, its's been a long month. Still a work in progress, I have a lot of untouched stash goodies- which I forgot I even had, I'm sure you can relate ;)

Today I'm sharing with you a Kaisercraft  Mermaid Tails Pocket Letter, Pocket letters are such fun to create, and are made for sharing. They are currently the latest thing, check it out here: if you want to know all about them.

Basically they are 9 ATC cards, they can match or not, in the back of the pockets goes a letter and crafting goodies for your pen pal.
There are quite a few international and New Zealand groups around- you can find them in blogging land or on Facebook.



I hope you are all getting in some crafty time, have a great weekend everyone, Debi x

No comments:

Post a Comment