Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Vonni - Kaisercraft 'Just Landed' Mini

Here's a fun little mini album I made using the Just Landed Collection by Kaisercraft.



On our last trip to Aussie my boys had the honour of being promoted to Cabin Crew. They were suited up, badge in place and handed out sweets to other passengers. It was the cutest thing. I haven't printed the photos I took yet (it's on my to do list), but have got this little mini album all ready for them.

I am running very low on chipboard, so the pages were made using 3 plain white 4x6 greetings cards. I glued the cards closed, punched holes in the sides and held them together with book rings. If I was to make this style of album again, I would leave the tops of the pages unsealed. I could've had some rather fun pockets for extra photos. Oh well. I can always punch holes in photos and add them onto the rings as extra pages.


I added pockets to the 2 middle pages to hold photo mats and tags.

As always, the Just Landed collection comes with a set of collectables. I've always been a fan of Kaisercraft collectables. Just add a few die cut pieces to your project and your good to go.


You could totally customise this mini to add some blank sheets of paper for a fabulous travel diary. The beauty of using the book rings for binding is you can easily add pages, postcards, maps, tickets etc as you travel.

Thanks for stopping by.




No comments:

Post a Comment